The Time is fertile to Create. Welcome to the Abode of |Green | Inclusive | Quality-Concious | Academic Family. A School of Thought for the Innovators, Visionaries & Changemakers At the Sasi Creative School of design, we strongly stand by the principle of originality, innovation and individuality. It is these attributes that distinguishes the leader from the herd. Because, Innovation helps drive change, leading to groundbreaking ideas, products and services, thereby establishing new developed markets. Our mission at SCID is to build visionaries (Imagineers) and leaders who would challenge the existing trends and bring in incessant change, thereby building better societies. As it happens, even the universe works on the principle of, ‘Change is the only constant’. We at the Creative Institute of Design produce ‘Change makers’ and the much needed ‘modernizers’.
So what do we at the SCID stand by and vouch for? What is our vision for our nation and the world?
It is to form a Collective, Organic, Sustainable, Minimalistic, Inclusive Society. (COSMI)
- For attaining the maturity needed in designers, it is necessary that our students make minimalistic choices over indulgence. To create, an intense bond with the nature has to be established. For, every art is but a copy of nature. Hence, transfer of knowledge happens best in students who chose to live life based on experiences rather than theoretical concepts. Also, we strongly believe that everything we desire happens on the other side of comfort.
- Collectivism is our mantra. We believe that human networks and healthy societies can move mountains through collective consciousness. Each and every aspect at SCID has a profound thought process behind it. Our cozy and spacious corridors, white painted walls with thriving plants inside the campus and the specifically chosen trees and shrubs on the outside have been structured and laid out to inculcate curiosity.
- With the way the world is functioning, it is an absolute necessity that we create individuals who have an organic thought process in their ways of life. Originality stems from having organic raw thoughts and not manufactured ideas. It is only then can the students who are the upcoming designers can propagate ideas that are sustainable, ,thereby maintaining an ecological balance.
- Inclusivity is when your energies are in a beautiful union with the people and the surroundings. This can further help one inculcate a sense of intelligence required to understand people and create that which will be universally received. Diversity in societies and human complex thought processes can only be celebrated by being inclusive.
- Connection: William James, a philosopher, psychologist and an educator feels that–
“We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep.”Brene Brown, an established author and an educator, defines connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship. These thoughts by these educators completely resonates with our organization’s vision.